Welcome to the Australian Health & Safety Awards 2022
Welcome to the 2022 edition of the Australian Workplace Health & Safety Awards.
The Australian Institute of Health & Safety (AIHS) is proud to present the Australian Workplace Health & Safety Awards 2022
The awards provide national recognition to organisations and individuals who are demonstrating excellence and innovation in the field of Workplace Health & Safety.
In 2022, the AWHSA will recognise the achievements in Workplace Health & Safety across 11 award categories. There are both company and individual awards available. Although the awards have been created by the Institute, they will be co-presented by different stakeholders in the health and safety community, and stakeholders will be announced as partners in in the coming months. Organisations of all sizes are encouraged to nominate individuals or initiatives they believe are worthy of the recognition.
Company Recognition – Demonstrate best-practice and innovative approaches when it comes to workplace health and safety.
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Health & Safety Excellence Award
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Health & Safety New Initiative Award
- Small to Medium Enterprise: Leadership & Culture Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety Excellence Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety New Initiative Award
- Large Enterprise: Health & Safety Leadership & Culture Award
Individual recognition – 5 categories will recognise individual achievements. A nomination recognises all your hard work and a job well done, helping celebrate the hours of work put into your projects.
- Health & Safety Leader of the Year Award
- Young Health & Safety Leader Award
- HSR of the Year Award
- Inspector of the Year Award
- Harold Greenwood Thomas Lifetime Achievement Award